For all 5/6 and 7/8 Students who are responsible for formally writing up their individual and group projects, please use the attached document as a reference to formating and sections. Please note that there will be 5% of your write up mark that is generated from simply following the correct fonts, spacing and layout. The remaining 95% of the mark will be structured around the content of your writing. Each individual skills will have its own criteria, this will be communicated to the students once both projects near completion. Students are currently being asked to get their first draft of formal write up on a digital copy, we will then refine the work to meet these criteria. Having said that, all criteria have been previously assessed for the individual skill so students should have a good understanding of the expectations of each skill.